Oils Find the Right Oil for Your Engine
It’s easy to give your engine the benefit of our strongest, most advanced performance oil yet.
- Castrol EDGE is up to 40% stronger* at reducing metal to metal contact when under the engine’s severest pressures
- Independent tests also proved that Castrol EDGE is stronger for up to 35% longer^.
All our oils give you the confidence to demand enhanced performance from your engine. So the next time your car needs oil, ask for Castrol EDGE.
Castrol EDGE 0W-40 A3/B4 with unique Titanium Fluid Strength Technology™ gives you the confidence to demand maximum engine performance from today’s prestige and high performance engines requiring lower viscosity higher performance oils.
Available in 5 litre and 1 litre packs
Trusted to Perform
When choosing oil, please refer to your owner's handbook and the product specifications shown above. May also be suitable for other vehicles.
Meets or exceeds industry specifications
- SAE 0W-40,
- ACEA A3/B4,
- API SN/CF,
- VW 502 00/ 505 00,
- BMW Longlife-01,
- MB-Approval 229.3/ 229.5,
- Porsche A40
- Contains Titanium Fluid Strength Technology™
- Helps to maximise short and long term engine performance
- Improves engine efficiency, independently qualified
- Delivers excellent levels of protection across a variety of driving conditions and temperatures
- Reduces engine deposits to help maximise engine response.
*In a test of the oil’s strength across a variety of engine speeds, the Castrol EDGE range average metal to metal contact is 40% lower than a leading competitor.
^We asked a third party laboratory to test the Castrol EDGE range using our Maximum Endurance Test and on this test Castrol EDGE was proven to be on average 35% stronger for longer compared to a competitor brand from another major lubricant supplier.